Narrow by Category


Where to get legal advice when use of provisions of the law is needed.

Here you will find:

Legal advice; Citizen’s Advice Bureau; Mental capacity; Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards; Safeguarding adults; Complaints; Access to records; Data Protection Act; Freedom of Information Act; and Solicitors.

Useful Information

  • Citizen’s Advice – the charity for your community

    The Citizens Advice service helps people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free, independent and confidential advice, and by influencing policymakers.

  • Community Legal Advice

    Community Legal Advice (CLA) is a free and confidential advice service in England and Wales paid for by legal aid. If you are living on a low income or benefits, you may be eligible for free specialist advice from legal advisers on issues including: benefits…